Are you a junior or mid-level chiropractor seeking a change of pace and considering a move to the west Dorset rural countryside?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a lifestyle change and is passionate about providing high-quality chiropractic care for people of all ages whilst developing your skill set in order to provide chiropractic care for pets and livestock.
Chiropractor Jobs – Vacant Position At Bridport Chiropractic Centre Dorset
We are seeking a qualified and experienced chiropractor to join our growing rural chiropractic practice located in the beautiful Dorset seaside countryside.
- Provide chiropractic care for human patients, including assessments, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation
- Provide chiropractic care for farm livestock, pets, and other wild animals, using a variety of techniques
- Work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals in the clinic
- Participate in continuing education opportunities to improve and expand your skills
- Contribute to the growth and development of the clinic
- A degree in chiropractic from an accredited college
- Active registration with the General Chiropractic Council
- Experience working as a chiropractor, preferably in a rural or mixed practice setting
- A passion for providing chiropractic care for both human and animal patients
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
This position will initially offer a guaranteed 20 hours per week, with the opportunity for the hours to increase as the clinic grows. This is the perfect opportunity for a chiropractor looking for a change of pace and to gain experience in an exciting and dynamic practice.
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!